You can get the full Ticco experience conveniently from your phone! Our online platform was designed for both mobile and desktop - make sure to use both to get the most of your membership! Below you’ll find a guide to pin Ticco to your phone’s home screen so you can access all of the features of Ticco on a mobile-adapted platform anytime.
If you’re an iPhone user, you can take the following steps to pin Ticco to your phone’s home screen:
On an Android Device
The steps to pin Ticco to your home screen on an Android Device are more or less similar to those on iPhone. To pin Ticco on Android:
- Open Chrome or your browser of choice and navigate to app.go-ticco.co.
- Enter your log in information and select the box that says 'remember me.'
- Tap the '...' icon to expand the menu. Find and select "Add to Home Screen" or its equivalent within the menu options.
- A Ticco icon should automatically appear in the suggested image box and should be sized appropriately. Select "Add Automatically" in the bottom right hand corner of the icon.
- You can now close and re-open Ticco by selecting the pinned icon on your home screen! From your mobile device, you will be able to access a mobile-adapted version of the platform which offers the same features available on desktop.
If you are having technical troubles or just generally need help/have questions about using Ticco, get in touch with our team! Submit a support request or contact Erik Felix, our Director of Community Engagement, by email at email@example.com.